Industrial hoses are an essential part of operations in a wide range of industries, from manufacturing and agriculture to construction and defence. In each industry, different types of hoses fulfil specific functions and are manufactured to exact specifications to fulfil these roles effectively and reliably.
Some of these industrial hoses include:
- STH Teflon Hose. This durable option is ideal for steam laundry equipment, plastic moulding and air compressor discharge. The Teflon allows for high temperature and chemical capabilities.
- IROFSD Lightweight hardwall suction and delivery hose. Suitable for fuels and oils with an aromatic content to 30%. Abrasion and weather resistant black cover with yellow spiral. Unsuitable for phosphate esters.
- IPAW General purpose air and water hose. Exhibiting optimum flexibility, resilience & kink resistance. Oil mist resistant. Conforms to AS/NZ 2554 Class B
- IRRF Weather resistant hose. Red or blue for general industrial applications involving oil or water. Economical non-conductive rubber hose. Blue denotes water conduit, red denotes oil conduit.
- IPRL/IPBL Layflat Blue/Red. These heavy and light duty hoses are extensively used for the effective discharge of water and are often used in construction site dewatering processes. The light duty version of this hose can be pierced for use in trickle irrigation systems.
These are just some of the industrial hoses that Pirtek Southern Africa supplies throughout the region as the number one supplier of fluid transfer solutions and on-site repairs. Contact us today for more information on our industrial hose options.