Theresa Ferguson is fairly new to the Pirtek Family. She joined us in September of 2016.
Theresa comes from a business background, having studied at Wits University. Her very special role at Pirtek is Business Analysis & Development, as well as ISO.
On a personal note, Theresa has been happily married to Ross for 7 years and they both love nothing more than playing and spending time with their two adorable boys.
Theresa is celebrating her birthday today, so we would like to wish her a big Happy Birthday from all of us at Pirtek.
We look forward to celebrating many happy Pirtek years and birthdays with Theresa!
Pirtek SA is pleased to announce it has been approved by ISOQAR for ISO 9001:2015
Pirtek’s ISO compliance ensures standardisation throughout all hydraulic hose supply within our system.
Utilising ISO helps Pirtek to ensure our customers get consistent, good quality products and services when it comes to hydraulic hose and fittings supply.
Pirtek Secunda are pleased to announce they have officially moved into new premises in 4 Carolus Street, Trichardt, Mpumalanga.
The new space is a much larger facility to accommodate their stock of hydraulic hoses and fittings, industrial hoses, hydraulic adaptors and other hydraulic components. Additionally they now have a rebuild yard where they can do re-builds and refurbishments of client’s equipment.
The building is only 100m from their previous shop so it wasn’t far to move their stocks of hydraulic and industrial hose.
This move will broaden the capabilities and supply opportunities of Pirtek Secunda and will enhance their reputation as a premier hydraulic hose supplier in the Secunda region.
24hr Contact Details and phone numbers are below:
P: +27 (0) 17 638 1613/638 0356/ 638 0261 C: +27 (0) 83 651 4938
/+27 (0)83 609 9554
Photos to follow soon!
Your brake system is one of the most important components in your vehicle. If it fails, there is a very real chance you could be involved in a serious collision or accident on the road. It is therefore vitally important that you carry out proper checks and maintenance on your vehicle’s brake hoses. Below we’ll take a closer look at how to properly check and maintain your brake hoses.
Checking your brake hoses is relatively simple, especially if you are familiar with the structure of your vehicle. Once you’ve located the hoses (consult your service manual if you struggle to find them) check them for drips, bubbles, chaffing, cracking, bulging or any other visual signs of wear and tear. Once they’ve passed your visual inspection, it’s time to feel the brake hoses. Your brake hoses should be firm, but not so firm that they’re brittle. Soft hoses are too weak whilst hard hoses are more susceptible to cracking or bursting.
Partner yourself or your company with an experienced service provider who can professionally check and perform any maintenance or repairs relating to the brake hoses or related mechanical parts. Identifying technical or maintenance issues as early as possible will save time and money in the long run, while also ensuring safety is kept a priority.
Get in touch with the team here at Pirtek today to learn more about our outstanding array of quality brake hoses and other products.
Become the mastermind of hose assembling by attending our in-house and onsite training courses.
Pirtek Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), registered by Manufacturing Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authorities (merSETA) to provide nationally recognized qualifications.
Pirtek’s training packages are among the first in our industry to be nationally recognized.
Nationally recognized training is your assurance of quality and proof of the competence of our service technicians and hose assemblers. Hose-making competency modules are available for our valued customers. We are able to deliver and assess customers’ staff members to complete this nationally recognized training to obtain a certificate of attainment.
Upon completion of our programs, you’ll be able to understand the construction of hoses, the standards used in hose, how construction affects performance and troubleshooting failures.
Feel free to contact us for more info regarding upcoming courses. Tel No: +27 (0) 861 PIRTEK (747835) or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pirtek hose tagging system keeps track of all hoses supplied by each centre. This is a unique method of marking our hoses for easy tracking and identification. Each year our tags are represented by a different colour scheme and marked with the year of manufacture. Down time and inventory maintenance can be reduced because each hose will reflect the original supplier details and the parts used to create it.
The benefits of hose tagging are:
- To ensure that the hoses are easily identified
- Assembly details are easily accessible
- Controlled inventory and maintenance
- Supplier accountability in the event that a hose failed
- Ability to preschedule maintenance to avoid downtime
The hose tagging system is a management tool which will improve the life cycle of your hoses through regular maintenance. Tags should never be removed from the hoses as it will affect the condition of the warranty on the hose.
How to complete a hose tag:
1. Pirtek Logo at the top
2. Contact number of the originating Pirtek Centre
3. Year of manufacture
4. Enter the Hose Type
5. Enter the End Fitting A
6. Enter the End Fitting B
7. Over-all length of the hose
8. From left to right: Month of manufacture; End Fitting Orientation; Operator Number
So, ensure that your hoses are tagged in order to enjoy the freedom of free flowing production!
For more info on hose tagging system or any of our other products and services, feel free to contact us on +27 (0) 861 PIRTEK (747835) or email@example.com.
How Pirtek compares when it comes to customer service excellence
For many years, Pirtek has proved that in our line of business, it’s not just about achieving our profit margins but it all boils down to providing outstanding customer service and product satisfaction to our target market. This is backed by our extensive product offering and the professional support of our qualified staff. This is why we always aim higher than expectations. Now we ask, why settle for less when you can discover a whole new dimension when it comes to fluid transfer solutions.
The implementation of our franchise network has helped us reach many areas thus ensuring that you can always rely on our accessibility at any given time or day. Our MSST (Mobile Sales and Service Technician) team together with our equipped mobile units will ensure that production is not lost by providing you with the quickest response time. Our OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturing) division targets the bulk supplying of our products within various industries.
- Caring for our customers
- Unlimited support to ensure a best solution is provided
- Supply and demand focused to improve on customer services
- Time management- because quick response will reduce down time
- Organised tools and equipment by means of our equipped mobile units
- Meticulous attention to details when it comes to investigation of a problem in order to provide with the correct solution
- Exceptional staff training
- Rapid response time
Pirtek offers a comprehensive range of fluid transfer solutions, products & services to industries including Mining & Quarrying, Manufacturing, Materials Handling, Agriculture, Transport & Logistics, Utilities, Rail, Construction & Plant Hire, Marine, Environmental Services, and Defense.
Contact us to experience our outstanding service and for further info. Contact details: +27 (0) 861 PIRTEK (747835) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When it comes to buying brake hoses for trucks and other industrial transport machinery, it’s essential that you follow these three rules:
- Always buy a top-quality product. Trucks, forklifts and other transport are the lifeblood of many industries, allowing them to move their goods quickly and reliably to their destination. Buying a cheaper, unknown brand of brake hose doesn’t seem problematic on the surface, but these hoses can in fact compromise your entire operation. A failed brake hose doesn’t just mean more costly maintenance; it can mean loss of life as well as the loss or compromise of your products. Buying a reputable brand means peace of mind for your operations, your employees and the public.
- Regular maintenance is essential. Even with a reputable brand of brake hose, regular maintenance is essential to keeping your transport equipment safely on the road and on-site. Call in an experienced technician to perform maintenance inspections on a regular basis and you’ll catch small issues before they become big problems.
- Partner with a reputable supplier. A reputable supplier won’t just supply you with appropriate, top-quality brake hoses – they’ll offer you exceptional after sales service. This includes on-site replacement services, training your personnel in day-to-day maintenance and delivering rapid mobile services any time of day or night, 365 days a year.
Pirtek Southern Africa became the number one supplier of fluid transfer solutions and on-site repairs through constant innovation, exceptional service and the supply of a wide range of top quality industrial hoses, pipes and fittings. Partner with us and ensure that your brake hoses are up to international safety and performance standards. Contact us today.