Pirtek is one of the few industrial franchises in the world.
Being a global network of local businesses, the Pirtek structure means that everyone is driven to succeed individually, yet are supported by the network who are a phone call away for any query, troubleshooting or resource where needed.
- Exclusive Area
- Training - comprehensive induction and an extensive range of training for the continuing development of yourself and staff
- Sales Support - visits and support from our Sales Manager
- Operational support - established relationships with suppliers to fulfil Franchisees vehicle, equipment or workshop requirements
- Inventory Management - dedicated team to assist Franchisees to efficiently manage their inventory and ensure it is shipped efficiently and affordably from the Distribution Centre
- Quality Assurance - Head Office is ISO 9001:2015 accredited
- Well stocked and maintained distribution centre
- Business Management Tools
Service and Supply centre
Service and Supply Centre has a trade counter, a workshop, a warehouse, an office with multiple vehicles and employs a team of staff members.
Included in the setup costs are two fully equipped Mobile Service Workshops, relevant machinery and tools including hose crimpers, cut-off saws, skiving machines, computer hardware and software, stock, premises, and office/administration equipment.The set-up cost is dependent on area and size of operation. A smaller region would start with less capital and stock, therefore would cost significantly less. Pirtek Africa provides assistance to franchises via Sales & Marketing support, Operational support, Training & Technical advice, Administration and Financial Management. If you are interested, Pirtek’s Franchise manager would be happy to meet you and go through this in much more detail.
Mobile service unit only (Man-in-a-van)
Single operator normally –single van operating in isolated / small area
- Cape Town
- Vaal Triangle
- East London
Re-sale of existing franchises also happens periodically.Contact the Franchise manager to discuss options.
Many opportunities are available in Africa. Successful operations are currently operational in Namibia; Zambia; Kenyaand Tanzania.
Our promiseto you
We are looking for people to join our ranks at Pirtek.
Dedicated and hardworking applicants who live and breathe customer service.
At Pirtek we make 8 promises to our customers, successful candidates will strive to fulfil these promises on a daily basis.
Mechanical trade qualified or have relevant skills and experience.
Business and leadership experience preferred.
To enquire about a Franchise contact:
South Africa: Ray Wentzel email@example.com
Africa: Tony Williams firstname.lastname@example.org